Friday 16 August 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser



I must admit, I am quite possibly the laziest person in this world when it comes to applying body moisturisers and lotions, so I was extremely intrigued and also slightly skeptical when I saw this on the shelves of boots, but my curiosity got the better of me and I paid the very modest price of £2.56.

The product is advertised as an In-shower moisturiser, it is instructed that you should use your normal body wash and then apply the product and wash it off. There's a white bottle for normal skin, and the blue for dry skin. Obviously I opted for the blue one, because I do get the off dry patch now and again, plus i really love the smell of almond oil!

The actual product is a creamy white liquid, I used it after using my body wash, exfoliating and then shaving. Honestly straight away my skin didn't feel much softer and after drying myself, I felt slightly sticky and uncomfortable, however this only lasted for about half an hour and I didn't notice it throughout the day. Instead I did notice that my skin felt a lot softer, than it does without the use of a body moisturiser. I do feel that this product would run out quite quickly because I did end up using a lot of product to cover my whole body, and I also noticed that the soft feeling only lasted for about two days.

All in all I think this is a great product if you're a lazy person like me and want to save some time to enjoy those extra all important minutes in bed,  but if you are looking for a really moisturising long lasting feeling this product could not replace your regular moisturiser!

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser can be purchased here at Boots for £2.56 for a limited  time on offer.

Have you tries this product and what did you think? Or do you have any moisturiser recommendations for me?

Evie x

1 comment: