Friday 2 August 2013

August Wishlist


I've a lot to look forward to this August: numerous birthdays - including my own!, which means numerous parties and opportunities for present buying! Many exciting trips and days out that have been pre-organised and a holiday to Turkey near the end out the month! 
*All the items mentioned will be linked by the name when introduced and then again at the end by their corresponding numbers*

Here are somethings that I hope to acquire this month:

  1. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish - £3.99I've had my eye on these for a while now, especially the colour 'Prickly Pear' after reading numerous reviews on them I really feel I need one  (or maybe more) of these beauties in my life!

  2. American apparel Sunflower Print Stretch Bull Denim High-Waist Cuff Short - £54.99 (ouch!)
    Expensive though they may be I've been eyeing up these shorts for almost two months! They're probably not everyone's cup of tea but I just love how unique they are!
  3. Topshop Cataluna Dress By Motel - £38.00
    Words cannot describe how much I am in love with this paisley/ de masque print dress! I am considering ordering it for my birthday meal, once I have enough money in the bank!

  4. Sleek Face Contour Kit Light - £9.99
    I recently borrowed this from my friend and loved how it contained three high quality products in one compact! I think this would be great for travelling!
  5. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - £2.99
    Need I say more? I think every UK beauty blogger is vying to get their hands on these since they recently launched! I just hope they're worth the hype!
  6. Benefit Porefessional Primer - £24.50
    I have just run out of my sample size of this recently and realise how much it minimises my pores and makes application smoother  so a repurchase is in need! I plan to pick this up at Duty Free in the airport to save money - muhaha.

  7. Converse All Star Oxford Black Trainers - £45.99
    Although I'd rather not think about it, school is approaching and since i'll be entering six-form and have to wear my own clothes I do need another pair of shoes - every cloud has a silver lining. I already own a pair of white hi-tops and have worn them to death, so i think a pair of black ones would be useful and very versatile!


1/2/3/4/5/6/7


What's on your August wish list this month?
Evie x

7 comments:

  1. I love Maybelline Baby Lips! They are such a beauty bargain! I wrote a review on my blog - you should take a look! That dress is super cute too!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Barry M Hi Shines, I have the shades Blueberry and Lychee which I keep wearing non-stop. I always love the Sleek Face Contour kit. I always take it with me when I'm traveling :)

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought blueberry yesterday and I love it! :)

      Delete
  3. i seriously recommend you get the barry m hi shines, they're amazing! I've raved about them so much on my blog! I would also recommend black converse because they go with everything!


    www.lululisaly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought two yesterday, and received some black converse for my birthday and I've already worn them loads! :)

      Delete
  4. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://beautytalkwithkymmy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete